Thursday, May 7, 2020

My second 100 word story


Time travelling


 By Liam


One day while at school I walked out of the bathroom and to my surprise school was gone,
all that was left was a huge volcano island.
I looked behind me and saw a brontosaurus staring at me.
I was scared, do i run, do i stay still, or do i yell
Help someone help, but i got no answer back.
I had always wanted to time travel back into the past but this wasn't what i wanted.
Thinking quickly i ran back into the bathroom turned around three times walked out and school was back.

I smiled once again

3 comments:

  1. You have been very considerate and purposeful with your use of words Liam, exactly how a mirco-story should be ✍ I like the twist at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liam, Max from Paroa School here.
    This is an absolutely awesome story. I loved all the twists and turns. Maybe next time you could add speech marks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liam, I am Mr. Nath from Glenbrae School. You do have a very good imagination. I loved reading your story. What would you have done if the bathroom was not there anymore when you turned around to run back in?

    ReplyDelete

Whats The Graph?!