Friday, April 10, 2020

My 10 birthday while in lockdown

                              My 10th birthday in lockdown


 On April the 7th it was my 10th birthday, mum had booked a trip down to Whangarei but as we were all in lockdown due to Covid19 mum made it special at home. 

When i had woke up there were balloons every where. When I got to the living room all my presents were waiting there for me to open. Here are some things I got 
 - 3 books, a puzzle, some money, an online art program, a scooter and a cool beanie filled with candy. 
Here are some pictures of my birthday.
I hear lots of kids are having their birthdays in lock down, I wonder if any of my friends may do.

6 comments:

  1. You have definitely had a birthday to remember Liam! It looks like you still had a great day. What books did you get and have you read any of them yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Cutler The books are drone academy swarm, bear grylls way of the wolf I have started reading this one and jokes for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Liam,
    My name is Aamaria and I am from Paroa school!
    First off happy birthday! But I was wondering did you have and siblings to play with on your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Aamaria yes i do have one brother

      Delete
  4. Hello Liam,
    Carter from Paroa school here.
    This looked like a really fun birthday, having your family make a birthday at home when you had a trip planned made it really special, Some of those books sound really cool; we actually read a bear grylls book at school.

    It seems really dissapointing that you couldn't have your birthday out but had to have it inside your house, Anyway; Happy Belated Birthday!

    Keep up the quality posts, I hope to see more in the future.

    If you want something to do comment on our class blog or individuals blogs.

    https://paroagreycartera.blogspot.com/
    https://taiao20paroa.blogspot.com/

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Liam
    Jason from Paroa school here
    It looks like you had a great time at your house sorry the you could not go to Whangarei but there is always a next year

    From Jason

    ReplyDelete

Whats The Graph?!